Thursday, March 17, 2011

Orly Summer 2011

I don't actually own any Orly polishes because I have only seen them at Sally for $6 and I could get them for considerably less online. In addition to that, I still have a ton of un-worn colors! Anyways, these are the two Summer collections set for release from Orly in May and July.

Too bad this one isn't out already! I'd have loved that green for St.Patrick's day!

I like the blue from this collection because it's pretty close to my University's blue :)

What do you ladies think? I don't think there's too much that's unique here but they're still pretty!

(Photos credit to Body and Soul where I first saw this release)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com