Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Milani 3d: Digital

Soooo it's been a few days, sorry! My computer wasn't reading my camera card so I couldn't upload the pictures of this new holo polish! This is a gorgeous dusty rose colored polish. It dried super fast, didn't have any pulling issues between coats but it did take three coats to get properly opaque. Digital is what I expected Tronica swatches to look  like. It has a great linear holo effect and scattered holo flakes too. This is going to be a lot of pictures because I just LOVED this polish! I picked up the lime green Hi-Tech too and will be wearing it soon!








1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com