Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Essie: Coat Azure

You've probably seen this swatched plenty but I'm adding my pictures to the mix anyways! This is three coats with Seche QD (newly thinned!) on top. It's a pretty blue color with a nice subtle silver shimmer. My guy friend Geordan, said this color looked like car paint. I'm not exactly sure what that is supposed to mean but he followed that statement with "it looks really cool" so we'll assume that looking like car paint is a good quality for this nail polish to have.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I love this! I might have to put this on my "Buy" list! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com