Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Essie: Turquoise & Caicos

This was another color that my forum friends picked out for me to try. This got two votes (out of four at the time) so I figured I'd wear it sooner rather than later. Turquoise & Caicos is a nice color for Spring or Summer and a pretty alternative for the popular coral shades for this season. I didn't like this color when I first put it on last night but I am a much bigger fan of it today in the sunlight.

This is 3 coats of T&C over Nailtiques formula 2, I tried to use non Seche topcoat and just could not wait for it to dry! I ended up putting Seche QD over the initial coat of Rimmel 60 seconds that was still tacky after half an hour. T&C is a pretty creme turquoise that might lean a little to the green side but does look pretty close to the stone Turquoise.


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really like that color a lot. It's very... "you." Also it makes me think of the beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny because I sort of hate this color lol. I got a bunch of compliments but it's just not my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com