Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mardi Gras Mani

So, in the spirit of Mardi Gras, my mani for today is green with glitter! I'm in NY right now doing some wedding planning and you're not supposed to bring Nail Polish on planes sooo I bought a couple of the Wet n Wild FastDry polishes that I didn't have. I got Party of Five Glitters and 9021Orange.  9021Orange never wanted to dry and took forever to start getting opaque so maybe I'll swatch it at a later date. This is Four coats of NYC Big Money Frost (which I borrowed from my MoH) with one coat of Part of Five Glitters over it with a super old (and in need of thinning!) Sally Hansen acrylic topcoat.

These are sooo not color accurate. Big Money Frost is much more green in person and not at al the weird turquoise/blued green it is here. I like the combo though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com